Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

First Award for my Blog!

Wowww!!! I’m really excited ..This is the first award I got for my blog! :)
Thanks to Nishana for choosing my blog as one among ‘Stylish Blogs’ :)

As per the rules, I should pass this award to few fellow bloggers and should reveal 7 random facts about ME! :D


1)   I have sound allergy! :-| If anyone makes noise beyond my ear could bare it..I’ll b annoyed and shout at them like a real MAD person! But, I enjoy songs even at highest volume :D ..


2)   Well..I day dream a lot.. I can be idle without doing any work for straight 24 hours!

3)   I’m a ‘Sleep Lover’. My record in sleeping was 13 hours 20 mins ! Uh! I enjoyed it!!

4)   I cannot discuss/sit/stare/talk with a person whom I ignore! I seriously want to slap if ‘that’ person tries to talk with me..and yell.. “Get the hell outta here!”

5)   I’m a person built with many secrets! I hide them even from my dear ones… Shhh!!

6)   I don’t believe in ghosts ..but I will be scared when my friends discuss about them at nights/days ..and I also enjoy watching ghost (kinda) movies..in big theatres and scream there itself! LOL!

7)   I love sleeping in the morning rather than at nights! *Yawwnn*


I’m passing this award to:-




*************************************  
RULES:
Thank and link back to the person who sent you the award.
Share seven things about yourself.
Spread the love and honor. Award recently discovered bloggers.
Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
*************************************  

1 Opinions :):

Anonymous said...

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future
and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or tips.
Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article.
I desire to read even more things about it!


Feel free to visit my webpage ... I agree with that