Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Six Word Saturday

Lost 4.4 pounds in 3 weeks!

--

On 1st January of 2012, I made a resolution of losing at least 11 pounds. But, I didn't get time to work out. So, I changed my schedule and took an hour to keep my promise.

Surprisingly, I lost 4.4 pounds in last 3 weeks. Its a small achievement, but made me happy! :D
Now, I'm concentrating on my diet which includes lots of fruits and non-fat dishes.
I'm starting my day at 5.30 in the morning, which was hard at first, but I could overcome my laziness as time passed! :D

My gym instructor told me that I don't contain much of fat but I have lot of muscle at unnecessary places :( 
As of now, I weigh 132 pounds!
My actual goal is to maintain 110 pounds.
I wanna continue my workouts till I get a constant weight, which doesn't increase 'just like that' if i eat a burger or pizza!

--

Have a happy weekend! 
xx


0 Opinions :):