Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's December !

To,
December.


Your neighbour, November .. was sOo.. good to me! Except on Saturday's and Monday's.. because, you know.. I write exams on that days.. and get depressed for low marks.. but then, CHILL.. 'cause, I have few more weeks!! Other than that, I bunked college for few days. Went to movie. Had parties. Had late night calls and chats with friends. Also, had few dreamy days. Did shopping for my favourite things! Met a special person after 3 long months


It was sOo.. good last month! 


I hope, even you bring the same happiness.. ^_^


Loads love,
Madhumathi 


P.S: Happy December Readers! Thanks for reading this post! :)

1 Opinions :):

vijay said...

Its good to see your November day's...I am great fan of u....plz do blogging daily........