Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

6 Word Saturday!

Whole week, playing with my camera!


Oh yeaah! A post after a very long time! ^_^ Successfully completed all my exams. :D
So, here I am .. Playing with my camera the whole week! I always love to click photographs which please my eyes! For some info, My camera is of BenQ's company. It's a digital camera. Though, photographing is not my passion, it gives me immense pleasure! One of my favorite activity! I present you some photos here, which I clicked this week :) Hope you enjoy! 

Many times..I thought to photograph a candle with a dark background! And, here it is with a quote on it:  "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King. Jr.
It's Light Painting! Love: We feel it, Before we say it!

A droplet! I chose the camera settings with Max. shutter speed! I love the beauty of droplet! ^_^

"Psychedelic" 
On a clear CD, few water droplets are arranged on it .. and a light source was  focused on the droplets. Camera settings  are:- Manual Mode, with 15 sec's shutter speed and 4.3F! It is also part of Light Painting!
--
I love to hear comments from you! Happy weekend readers! ^_^

0 Opinions :):